Lead User Experience Designer
Lead and mentor a six-person user experience and design team responsible for initiating, driving, and delivering user experience solutions that translate our business’ needs into insights, opportunities and innovative ideas that help make project managers around the world more successful.
Manage UX team and relationships throughout Project Management Institute (PMI):
- Built the UX team from one to six team members by evangelizing for UX across the organization by proving that design can make a tangible difference, by developing products and services that are as useful as they are beautiful and functional.
- Lead the UX team to deliver better business outcomes by improving the experience our customers have with PMI’s products and services.
Create meaningful products that touch every business unit:
- Lead and manage enterprise-wide UX efforts, creating clarity around requirements by collaboratively building a unified vision and driving successful new product launches.
- Improve customer efficiency and satisfaction by making it easier to find content and accomplish their tasks online.
- Increase business unit online effectiveness by highlighting their key content and messaging, resulting in greater clarity of message and conversion actions on our sites.
Develop collaborative product strategy and vision:
- Define organizational user experience strategy and evangelize the UX vision and UCD process to increase understanding across cross-functional stakeholder groups and ensure strong alignment and support.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to create and develop a PMI digital roadmap and strategy for all of our web properties detailing our ideas, future plans and interactions between products and business units, functional areas, segments, platforms, capabilities, and content strategy at the Institute.